- Feb. 14, 2019 NSSMC Receives Shell’s Supplier Award
- Jul. 30, 2018 Execution of Strategic Partnership with BP Oman
- Jul. 30, 2018 "The beauty of distinctive gradations make people feel nature" was posted.
- Jul. 26, 2018 VAM® 21 HT CLEANWELL® DRY ST First Running
- Jul. 19, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) holds an Opening Ceremony
- Jun. 27, 2018 NSSMC and Standard Steel Receive TTX “Excellent Supplier 2017” Award
- May. 29, 2018 NSSMC Named a Top 100 Global Innovator in 2017 for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Apr. 25, 2018 Steel Wires Joint Venture Company for Cold Heading and Forging in USA (NSCI) Starts Commercial Production
- Apr. 17, 2018 Strengthening Supply System for Ultra-high-tensile Steel Sheets New CGL to be installed at Kimitsu Works
- Feb. 27, 2018 Nippon Steel & Sumikin Crankshaft, NSSMC’s manufacturing and sales subsidiary of crankshafts in the U.S., earns Diamond Supplier Award from Navistar
- Aug. 04, 2017 NSSMC’s proprietary titanium product TranTixxii™ is adopted for cladding of a theater in Jiangsu Province, China
Nickel and nickel alloy
Nickel sheet and strip with excellent corrosion resistance, strength at high temperature and toughness at low temperature. As it has excellent alkali resistance, it is also used in caustic soda plants, lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, etc.
Nickel-based alloy with excellent oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance at high temperature. Providing strong corrosion resistance against high temperature alkali and being employed in industrial furnaces, various kinds of plants, etc.
Fe-36% nickel alloy with an extremely low thermal expansion coefficient (one tenth that of SUS304) in a wide temperature range from low temperature to close to room temperature.
High functional material made by roll bonding of stainless steel plate and aluminum plate, providing excellent characteristics of both stainless steel (strength, magnetic characteristics, etc.) and aluminum (thermal conductivity, lightweight, etc.).
High functional material having characteristics of excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel and of excellent IH heating characteristics and thermal conductivity of common steel.
Stainless steel Shape
The most popular austenitic stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance and good weldability. Familiar to customers as 18Cr-8Ni.
Austenitic stainless steel with extremely low carbon content of NAR-304 and enhanced intergranular corrosion resistance.
Austenitic stainless steel with enhanced corrosion resistance and acid resistance by addition of molybdenum.
Austenitic stainless steel with extremely low carbon content of NAR-316 and further enhanced corrosion resistance.
Others (NIPPON STEEL Stainless Steel Products)
For further product information
Product Quotes, and inquiries without complete information required in inquiry form may not be responded to. Selection of inquiries for reply online is at the sole discretion of NIPPON STEEL. We appreciate your understanding.